Thursday, December 25, 2008

My College Life.............




Join in this college after National Service. It was the month of March. At first, we were strangers to each other. As time passes, we start to get closer to know each other. During the whole course in this college, there are friends who actually did their foundations here but they quit to pursue their studies in other college. So sad to have friends departed when we only know for 2 months. However, I continue my foundation programme until the end. During the journey to our external exam on the November 2008, i am glad to have friends to share fun with me together. Almost every week, we hang out together at the cyber cafes and watch movie at sunway pyramid on Friday. I really enjoy the moment together.
What actually bring us to know each other deeper?
The LAN subject.
Though it was quite boring, we manage to keep up a good job in our project especially for the Christmas event held for the underprivileged children.
In that project, we really put quite a lot of effort that I couldnt describe.
However, everything turns well and the kids really enjoy their fun together with us and of course out very special VIP, the director of our foundation programme.
I really appreciate the teamwork and fun together with all my friends.
It will remain as my memory.
ALWAYS, ALWAYS AND ALWAYS!!!!!!

1 comment: